#2087 - Performance Manager
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Description||A multinational company in the field of Transportation, warehousing and logistics|
|Job Title||Performance Manager|
|Job Description||1. Main Accountabilities
• Manage the provision of performance data and information.
• Develop and manage performance tools, processes and program.
• Design and evaluate performance appraisal and tracking systems.
• Delivering high service quality and clear analysis to a range of audience: department heads, line managers, staffs.
• Directly working with internal and external to understand about the KPI's requirement
• Developing performance improvement plans, coaching agendas, training materials and progress tracking methods.
2. Finance & Project
• Optimization the Operation process to deliver the profitability.
• Implementation project for onboarding new customers.
• Other projects, related to business and regional tasks.
3. People – Management
• Able to manage a team from 1-2 members.
|Function||Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution|
• Operations background: 3-4 years of experience in e-Logistic or Logistic (domestic or cross-border network) at manager level is a must.
• Target setting and management.
• Result-oriented, analysis, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills to review systems, find flaws and pose solutions to those flaws.
• Performance management skills.
• People management skills.
• Experiences in working with cross-function department, third parties and customers.
• University degree is a must.
• Experience in working with database, analysis tools is preferred.
• Computing skills (Excel, Word,…).
• English: Fluent in speaking and writing.
Office Phone: 028 39390386 / 028 39390387 / 028 39390388
Cell Phone: 0383757794