#2130 - C&B Manager
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||C&B Manager|
|Job Description||Lead C&B team with 4 staff for payroll, PIT, insurance, budgeting, employee database, C&B data analysis & report, performance management (KPIs) consolidate and report,….to ensure compliance perspective, timely & accurately.
- Lead performance management activities in collaboration with HRBP and business leaders. Proactively review & update Performance Management policy and process to create an effective & high performing culture.
- Review, update, propose and manage C&B policies and processes (including Company internal regulation, employee handbook ,….), perform audit exercise when needed by External/ Internal audit team.
- Communicate & educate employees and managers on the benefits available to them, total reward package, policies & procedures applicable to ensure awareness & compliance.
- Provide advice and guidance on appropriate hiring to TA team or promotion/transfer compensation packages to Head of HR. - Lead Total Rewards Assistant Manager on compensation & benefit activities implementation include conducting Job evaluation, collaborate with Organizational Development Manager for constantly review organizational structure to ensure alignment of role and responsibilities with the core function/purpose and how they are reflected in job grade & incentive/bonus programs ; Developing and enhancing provisions of total reward to attract and retain talents across all levels of the business, with a high focus on high performers and critical roles. This includes, and not limited to, market trend & benchmark monitoring to ensure competitiveness, bonus scheme and incentive programs , ... Informal data gathering within industry & location and analysis to facilitate the annual reward review exercise. - To be Leader of some tasks assigned by Head of HR such as Employee central module, Payroll module, Performance management & Goal management module in the SAP HR system and other ad-hoc tasks relating to job function assigned by Bod, Head of HR.
- Having at least 10 year-experience in HR management, out of which minimum 4 years as C&B Manager of a large corporation or group.
- At least 3 years of experience in related scope of work mentioned above.
- In-depth knowledge of Labor Law
- Ability to multi task and prioritize critical items, work under pressure.
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Good knowledge of total reward policies & programs, job evaluation/architecture, familiar with Hay/ Mercer methodology is a plus.
- Profound knowledge of budget management and other relevant regulations and HR practice
- Strong research, creativity and analytical skills as they relate to programs & process deployment and development. - Successful experiences in managing projects with multiple internal and external stakeholders at various levels. - Excellent interpersonal and communication skills including consulting skills, presentation skills. - Qualification in Business Administration, Finance or Human Resources (Bachelor degree) - Good level of English (written & verbal communication) - Good command of Word, Excel, PowerPoint.