#2246 - IT Engineer
|Company Name||Tiro's client|
|Job Title||IT Engineer|
|Salary||1,500 - 2,000|
|Job Description||1. Purpose of job
• Maintain PC hardware/software/LAN and network relating to HCM Office and Site Office
• Keep safety and security of company network and advice any updated information of the network to company Management
2. Key Performance Areas
• Ensures to keep the safety and security of the company network at all time
• Maintain PC hardware/software/LAN and network relating to HCM office and site office and keep all softwares in a workable condition
• Recommend, advise and write standard policies and procedures related to company IT system
• Assist company management in designing, installing and commissioning of the IT system, hardware and software applications (including crisis management plan)
• Advice updated information of the network to company management
• Maintain oneself with sufficient knowledge, skills, experience, and professional certifications to meet the requirements of this position. Futher, induct and train other company staff on IT network/applications.
1. Educational Qualifications
• University Degree, Information Technilogy or related field..
2. Experience Required
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in a systems administration and support environment. Excellent problem of IT technique solving skills.
3. Special Knowledge Required
• Good command of English.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Be active, reliable, careful & exact and good communication skills.
HP: 078 731 3626