#1961 - Automation Software Developer (tuyển nhiều vị trí)
|Company Name||A Tiro's Client|
|Industry||Mechanical or Industrial Engineering|
|Description||An international company that provides machines in industrial sector|
|Job Title||Automation Software Developer (tuyển nhiều vị trí)|
|Salary||20 - 30 mil VND|
|Job Description||A Level 2 engineer is in charge of development and commissioning of high-level automation tasks dealing with:
1. Production management (input and output pieces management, production schedule)
2. Plant management (plant delays, shifts and crews)
3. Data exchange with external systems (MES/L3, L1, Sensors, other L2 automation systems)
4. Reports generation
5. Preparation of technical documentation
6. Statistical data analysis (quality analysis, performance analysis)
7. Mathematical modeling of physical processes
The above mentioned tasks require:
1. Development of backend applications (typically services running on Windows Server)
2. Development of graphic interfaces
3. Design of relational Databases (Oracle / SQL Server)
4. Development of Web applications
5. Offline data-analysis tools (e.g. MATLAB, R, etc…)
6. Use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
7. Use of SW versioning tools (e.g. Microsoft TFS, DevOps)
|Function||IT - Software|
- University degree in Information Technology/ Automation Engineer/Electronic Engineering/Computer Science Engineering with attitude to software programming is also desired.
- Programming in C/C++ language in Visual Studio environment (for backend applications).
- Programming in C# language in Visual Studio environment (for graphic applications).
- Knowledge basic of Databases (Oracle / SQL Server)
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work in group: the ability to work with other team members and final customer staff.
- Good problem-solving and result-oriented attitude and ability to always finding new solutions to automation problems.
- Availability to travel abroad and abilities to work with people from different countries.
- Ability of working under pressure and with pressing deadlines.
Mobile: 078 731 3626