#1977 - Programmer (SQL)
|Company Name||Tiro's Client|
|Description||A manufacturer of electronic component from US, located at High Tech Park in Dist. 9|
|Job Title||Programmer (SQL)|
|Salary||15-30 mil VND Gross|
|Job Description||Job Summary
Develops, codes, tests, debugs, documents, maintains, modifies and installs programs.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- May perform all duties of the Programmer Analysts I.
- Produces technical specifications to match business requirements of low level complexity projects which may include report rating & minor enhancements.
- Develops & executes test plans.
- Interacts with functional resource to understand &/or clarify requirements.
- Develops solution per our technical analysis to match functional specification.
- Works with senior programmer to prepare technical specifications for more complex projects.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or 2 to 4 years exp.
- Must be knowledgeable in at least 2 of the following program languages.
- Knowledge of RDMS & SQL.
- Organizational skills.
- Good logical, analytical & mathematical skills.
- Effective communication skills both verbal & written.
- Good working knowledge of standard computer operating systems, i.e. Microsoft, Unix.
- Understand object oriented concepts.
- Understanding of database objects, tables, views, keys, indexes, stored procedures.
- Understanding of software design methodologies.
Ms. Châu - Tiro Consulting Company
Phone: 078 731 3626